Before getting into our revision policy, it is vital that our clients know what Revision means at Assignment Writing help.
- Grammatical & Punctuations check.
- Sentence structure used in the assignment (Active, passive voice, etc.)
- Guarantee of the information (data, statistics, graphs, charts used) in the assignment are from credible sources.
- Plagiarism Percentage of the assignment.
Our writers know their work & spend a healthy time preparing your assignment & give adequate time to the Revision of the assignment before submission. But still, we do provide Revision in some instances such as:
- If the client is not satisfied with the contents, grammar, quality, or Plagiarism % of the assignment.
- If, for some reason, the client’s requirement regarding his/her assignment changes & he wants amendments in the assignment as per the new requirements.
- Though we provide revisions without extra charges. However, if the client’s revision requirement regarding the assignment increases the word count of the project. Then, additional costs will be charged!
- If there is any sort of lack ness or failure in matching the provided requirements regarding the assignment from our WRITER’s side, we would be more than eager to provide Revision in such cases without any additional charges.